Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Why I ♥ Kpop

why i love kpop.. or maybe the suitable title for this entry is actually how much kpop really affecting my emotion, feeling simultaneously my life... to many other, kpop merely just an obsession of a bunch of delusional fangirls *maybe some boys too*. an obsession that is costly, since most of us simply dont mind spending our money on buying 'ridiculous' and 'absurd' things like ORIGINAL ALBUM since in this high-tech world we can simply download it, whatmore on merchandise like fanmade tee, stickers, keychains, towels, pillow, tumbler, umbrella, notebook, mousepad, socks, bracelets, necklace.. you name it, we have it!

and when we talk about original albums, cd, dvd, photobook, storybook, magazines which will cost us definitely more than RM50.. *never happen in kpop life for an album to cost RM50, and if somehow there is, we will doubt it originality, and might refuse to buy it.. or maybe it is just me?? hahhhahahaa.. i have this weird view, if kpop thing is cheap, it gotta be fake fanmade one... even fanmade merchs are expensive! so whatmore if you are buying original direct from south korea things... A TOOTHBRUSH WOULD COST RM75!! YES!! a friggin toothbrush that even oral b or jordan would only cost RM8, but just because it is promoted, printed, decorated, and original from south korea, it will be RM75.. and believe me.. FANGIRLS BOUGHT IT! well not me.. I WANT TO! but no laaaaa... i better spend it on album... i'm not that rich.. government servant won't be rich..unless you dig it from some other pockets.. you know what i mean...

duuuuuuuuuh... this is sooooooooo me! i nag and nag and nag and get totally out of the topic.. *bitchslap myself* PANG!!!

the reason for my entry today is to actually give you a simple story.. simple yeah?? i try to...since it is already 11.36pm and i haven't ironed my baju kurung for tomorrow... where were I again?? ooowh yeaah.. there... KPOP SAVE MY ALMOST DOWN THE HILL DAY... i received a super ozem bad news yesterday that there is probability for JPN people to come for 'pemantauan' for school around Kulai district yesterday from my neighbour.. and they somewhat specifically will be observing SBOA 'school based oral assessment' files.. which for 2012, I HAVENT TOUCHED AT ALL!!! (X__X) dang!! its been 2 months since the school session begun, and it is really irresponsible of me for not working on it yet... i may create as many excuses as i can, but 2 months is too much, so i'd rather not create any excuse..you'll hate it.. i hate it too! but then around 8.40am like that.. i receive a message from her saying that the JPN people wont come today, because KPM people came down to JPN.. so they delay it... delay?? is that the word.. nooooo.. what is it for tangguh?? no.. cancel... they cancel today observation... i just hope they wont come this week.. coz even if they come tomorrow or friday.. still there is nothing in the file... i dont want to jeopardize the school name, my gb name, and definitely my name too.. i'll be the hit topic for the rest of this year.. trust me.. my gb will be talking about it.. till the end of the year.. it will be repeated in each school meeting, and being tortured by that, having other teachers to listen to it, i'll feel suicidal... how much i hate it, when because of other teachers made mistake, the rest of the school will be nagged and scolded by the gb, i believe other teachers will hate it too... so i dont want the to go through that, because of me...

so, today, after a few hours of mental emotionally strenuous meeting, i came back with a heavy heart... i so much feel like wanna sleep at the school and settle the whole 10 SBOA files... but, 'MACAM LA BERANI NAK DUDUK KAT TEMPAT JIN BERTENDANG TU KAAAAAAAAAAAN', i sat in fron of my laptop, after hanging my already done laundry, trying to see if the re is anything interesting on facebook, and yessssh! a video was posted by an online friend, Lyan, about deary darling park yoochun! that 1 minute? 2 minute video? made me smile... i got all jiggly smiley... holding hands tight to my mouth, stopping the urge to scream and sprout nonsense language because of manly charisma of park yoochun... aaaaaaaaaaaaih... you see? you see? did you see? i came back fro the meeting, feeling all tired and fatigue, but just because of that short video, it brighten my day.. although i'm back to square..because 'the tomorrow' is marching towards me.. in less than 7 minutes, it will be tomorrow... let us just hope the JPN people are busy for Thursday.. and Friday is just too short for them to travel from JB to Kulai and observe school... please just come next week... so that nobody's life will be in danger..
dearest JPN people.. have heart.. spare me!

i wanna write more.. really really.. to explain more on how kpop affected me positively.. NEGATIVELY??? media does it better... dont ask me...

No comments: