Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Today was A Bad Day

first, i woke up late... when i opened my eyes.. the sun was shining straight to my face.. the heat of the sun hit me, thus it woke me up... i was confused... i was wondering if i woke up from evening nap... but then, evening nap means i slept after i came back from work..isnt it? but how come i have no memory of being at school? so, i searched for my phone.. cant find it! WHERE IS IT???? after a few moment of chaos, i finally found it... in my handbag... looking at the phone, it shockingly shown 7.40 a.m. WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT???? terrified and completely flustered.. i sms-ed one of my school teacher, asking whether my school headmaster was in good mood or bad.. coz i'm gonna call him to ask for CRK... however, due to bad celcom connection, the sms didnt reach her... so, after paring to God, i called my headmaster.. sincerely confessed to him, he laughed listening to it... dude.. i was really scared when i was about to call him, but the moment i heard him laughing..... uuuuuuh... thank God... he told me to just come to school.... well... although i was actually hopping he would just approve my CRK.... so that i can continue with my sleep, but then, since he wasnt angry, i woke up from bed and get ready...

arriving at school, with attention from a few teachers who saw my car entering the school gate, i simply waved and smiled at them... LOL...

but the whole bad situation didnt just stop there.. another unfortunate event continued to happen during the recess time. out of all time, must it really happened at that time? i fell flat on the floor in front of the English Hut... i lost my balance? i fell asleep? fainted?.. the minute i realized it, i was already lying on the floor... the school cleaners rushed to me, to help me get up... since it happened during the recess time, definitely all of the pupils were at the canteen... AND THE TEACHERS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... demnit! that was the very first tie i fainted.. i guess i fainted...

aaaaaaaaaih.... despite all the bad things happened.. stayed back at school until 5 something, since i have extra class with the year 6 pupils, and PIBG meeting!

No comments: