Saturday, February 25, 2012

HOH?? O__O... miss mazliana!!!!!!!!!! T_____T


this morning, lazily woke up, i dragged myself to school coz i have co-curriculum activities with my kids.. well...i have this saturday-is-not-a-working-day mindset.. so, going to work on saturday is definitely not my thing.. but what shall i say, being a teacher, your working time isnt gazetted.. so if someone would want to claim we teachers work from morning to 1.30, i'm gonna bitchslapped you seriously hard... like a doctor, who will always be oncall, we teachers too.. whenever we are called to serve the country, we must come at once, unless there is something really critical, as in related to death will hinder us from coming to work...

so yeaaah. i went to school... i have this weird feeling along the way.. but i let it be.. all the time i was driving, i felt so much like flying..floating...as if i was on drug...*but i didnt consume any drug or whatsoever wokay??* and i safely arrived at my beloved school, SK Ayer Manis, Kulai.. the activity supposed to start at 8.00, but as usual, Saturday activity... i entered the school gate around 8.05 like that... as i was about to enter, another car from the school approached, was about to come out. but i cant stop from entering the school gate... any car or lorry will hit me... so i continue entering, while cikgu razif, the other car reversed his car...

in order to turn left and enter the teachers' car park, i should have taken more right side... however, since cikgu razif's car was there, i was unable to do it... trying my luck.. i slowly entered the narrow path to the car park...

that was when the whole thing happened! i sensed my car touched something.. but i was not sure which part of my car... i stopped my car immediately... looked outside from my window.. still i dont dare to scroll down my window..too scared to know what had happened... I saw cikgu razif hitting his forehead... i know something bad had happened....slowly i scrolled down my window, and i heard the school kids screaming my name... "miss mazliana... miss mazliana langgar batu!!!" a few teachers who were at the assembly court immediately approached... looking at my car... i was still firmly sitting in my car, with both hand still gripping on the steering... dont dare to come out... i asked them if it was bad... they told me... *tak lekuk... tapi calar* DEMNIT!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaih.... cam tau je aku baru masuk gaji... cis cis cis....

before polished


after polished

No comments: