Monday, July 26, 2010

kemunculan baru... APEKAH?

WELL.. WEL.. WELL...
been thinking about this for quite a long time, till just now finally i made a baby step towards it..
i tried it, with the guidance of my housemate, still i don't really think it suits me,
and it will definitely take some times for me to get use with it..
i mean, because i've been this way for the rest of my 25 years of living
and after that 25 years, i finally going to make some changes that might impact the rest of my life
especially when it comes to financial and budget
will i be able to do it?
the real question would actually be
do i really wanna do it
the answer would be yes
but i'm afraid that i would be unable to deal with the surroundings later
how i have to get use with that new change
and how would people react with that change
but i would love to try
is it ok?

ok ok... i havent mentioned at all
what is the change
allow me to tell you

i will change from wearing the normal 'tudung' to the ' lilit-lilit scarf'
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhaa

No comments: