Saturday, July 24, 2010

DBSK T SHIRT CONTEST



Actually i (ukimi) just want to give it to the luckiest 2 person...hehe btw the t shirt is design by me (ukimi). Just a simple one ^^
all u have to do is

1. must have blogspot
2. follow me (ukimi)
3. tell me y do u like dbsk/tvxq/tohoshinki
4. publish this entries at ur own blog
5. MALAYSIAN ONLY..{SO SORRY}
6. link the picture to this entries "DBSK T SHIRT CONTEST" at my blog
7. pray that i pick u as the winner hehe
8. comment at this entries that u already follow me (ukimi) & make an entries bout DBSK T SHIRT CONTEST at ur own blog
9. the color of t shirt will be white or black that depend on the t shirt that i found..i means i look at the quality, if black good i pick black but if white good i pick white ^^


THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCE AT END OF AUGUST!
SO GANBATE!

***********************************************************************

and for the reasons why i love TVXQ:

they are the reason why i continue living positively
despite all the hardship and issues that i encountered daily..
when i had lots of works to do,
when people said bad things to me,
when i am stressed and have less sleep and less rest,
i think about them...
TVXQ have loads more works to do,
they sleep much lesser than me,
they have lots of antis that not only said bad thing to them, but to their family too,
they lived with much2 stress than me,
so i consider myself very lucky.. i motivate myself..
telling myself, as a fan, though TVXQ doesnt even know i'm exist,
i must keep a good reputation, good name, taking care the pride of being cassiopeia,
being their fan..
so that when people ask, i can proudly say, i am their fan, a successful in life fan...
they taught me, love can go beyond boundaries,
that my heart cries and laugh together with them,
despite we didnt share the same language...
i love them, how they connect all of us..
from all over the world




No comments: