Monday, January 21, 2013

windows to the world



i've been monitoring my friends posts on facebook for quite sometimes
those who have been furthering their study in the university, either to do a master or phd level
these people, are my source of jealousy
based on their posts on facebook, i can see that their way of thinking, their words, their thoughts and talks are totally different than me who is living at school, facing little kids everyday in my life
i know nothing much about the world out there
my life lingers around the children, things to be taught at school, things related to school administration, school and district education programs and a little here and there on what happened in malaysia education systems.
i know nothing much about other than the education field
my mind slowly grows narrower
as if there is an invincible board at the side of my head, both left and right. it keeps my view straight to the front. i can hear a lot of things happened both my left and right side, but the board stops me from looking
if i turned my head to the left, then all i see are the lefts. if i turned my head to the right, all i see are the rights.
i want to be able to see the world as a whole
limitless. borderless. unbinded.
will i too, be able to see the world it a wider broader way
to travel the course
to join the adventure
to explore the tides
and be wiser by days

No comments: