Saturday, June 2, 2012

sometimes i wish

woke up this morning with a slight daze and confusion, i wish that i am no longer me, who is sleeping here, waking up to that, and will be going back to those thing.
i wish i am someone who works with the palace.. heheheeee... stupid wish isnt it?
i can still be me, that i am still an educator, teaching english, as english is still my passion, so why cant i teach the royal kids? the little young prince and princess.... dealing with some spoil kids.. hehehehee...
then, while working there, i'll met someone..my prince charming... may not necessarily be the royal prince himself, but the prince that i think is a prince...of my heart... as charming as eun shi kyung...
OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.. thats it! my real wish is to meet someone like un shi kyung.. if you get it..
kekekkee.. this delusional me.. when will i ever grow up and live in the real world...

No comments: