Saturday, December 12, 2009

Were We DECEIVED......AGAIN??????????

JUST AFTER I READ THIS::

[TRANS] 091212 Masato Matsuura Mail to His Friendlist

I drink and drink, but I couldn’t get myself to sleep

Good morning. This is AVEX president Matsuura.
I woke up at 7:47 and by now had finished reading all the messages and comments.
I also thought to myself why it becomes like this,
Frankly, I think everyone must have been thinking “hey, stop fooling us”

If only I could, I really want to help you calming down even just a little bit

Looking back the past 5 years
Thinking of anything I’m able to do, I’ve been supporting them.
I did all of those, because I really like them

I will not forget the impression when I first met them
I remember I said to Lee Soo-man when they’re introduced to me, “I’m going to be their producer.”
They didn’t speak Japanese at all at the moment, so maybe they didn’t remember this.
However eventually, I started to be busy as a president
So rather than being their producer, I’m merely only backing them up

At the beginning of last year a-nation I made promise to them
“I promise that you’ll be performing at Music Station” although I’m not actually a qualified man to make such promise (T/N: since he doesn’t have any influence in MS)

The joy they showed to me, I will never forget that

Because I never can forget that, I started working like a dog doing all my best
So did the staffs

And when they had just appeared for the very first time, after the program
I still remember the words those five members told me at that time
They kept taking turns on the phone, thanking me
I can not forget that

Nevertheless, why…

My tears were also falling down and I couldn’t write anymore
This feeling which doesn’t have a place to convey should have been carried out somewhere…

However, it’s a self punishment for myself that it’s all because my incompetence

Matsuura Masato
masato max matsuura

PS. I might update my blog on the weekend, I’ll be grateful if you read it without thinking “This is such a poor person”.

……………………………….

Today’s messages is dedicated for fans of particular artist
If I write this on my blog, the media will pick it up to make some stories
That’s why I need to write it here.

Please forgive me.

© masato matsuura


source: masato matsuura mail
trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

I SUDDENLY STRUCKED BY A LIGHTNING *not the real one i mean*

max matsuura nim... i love you i love you i love you........but you know what, suddenly i'm getting suspicious of this whole kind-loving-supportive-fans sided-ceo situation...there;s too much drama in this...dont you think so? somebody tell me its not....ouuuwh...here comes the hell premonition....

No comments: