Thursday, May 28, 2009

[ICE] Have You Ever Been Stalkered??

If you asked me, the answer is YES!!
Last night, I mean early this morning, I watched a Korean variety show called Star Golden Bell, and in one of the show, one of the guests talked about stalker.
At that very moment, I got a cold shiver, as I suddenly recalled of my high school life in SMK Dato Seri Maharaja Lela. Its a complete chilling and scary story even for me to write it here. You might not feel the same thing as I feel, because the only way for you to know it, is to be in the situation. GIVE A MILLION RINGGIT!!! Still I would not risk my life to return to that era.
The whole thing started one breezy morning at SMKDSML sports field. I was in 1..........*I cant recall the name of my class...HERK!!!!* Walking together with my classmates, we walked to the field. Well well well.... Its my first PE lesson in high school, with mind set that I am going to fish some of the senior boys, we walked 'beautifully', with grace and smile 'splattering' along the way. To make it short, 'I have fished the wrong fish'.
Certainly, I dont know about it at first, other than being joy and proud that managed to victimized one of these males, until this boy wait for at the gate every morning, wait for me at the hallway when I'm on my way back, bring my class attendance book every morning 'although it actually is my class rep job', and the most scary things are, he skipped class only to stand at a far place, that is straight to my seat in class just so that he could stare at me. Now, the scary story begins, when he also followed me wherever I go, to the canteen, dressing room, lab, toilet, etc.
~~The End~~

I believed you dont really scared of the whole thing didnt you?
But believe me, its a true story.

No comments: