Friday, April 17, 2009

[INTEREST] F.T Island Missing You




Lyrics and English subtitle:
[V1] Juhl·dae geu·ruhl·li·ga ubt·da·go nuhn geu·ruhl·li·ga ubt·da·go
That such a thing couldnt possibly be, that you wouldnt do such a thing
ee·byul·ee·ran ubt·da·go nahn mi·duh·ssuht·neun·de
That there would be no goodbyes, I believed in this
uh·di boo·tuh shi·jak·in·guhn·ji hahl soo ubt·neun puh·jeul·chuh·rum
I wonder where it all began, like a puzzle you cant do
nae geu·ri·oom·eh shi·jak·eun dah nuh·yuht·da·neun·guhl
That the start of my yearning, was all due to you

*Im missing you, Missing you jook·do·rok geu·ri·oon·sa·ram
Im missing you, missing you, person I miss to death
nuh·moo bo·go ship·go geu·ri·wuh·do hahl soo ubt·neun mahl
Even missing you so much, yearning so much, the words I cannot say
Im missing you, Missing you geu·to·rok sa·rang·han sa·ram
Im missing you, missing you, person I loved to that extent
da·shin na·eh·ge·ro do·ra·wa joo·get·ni Im missing you
Wont you return to me again, Im missing you*

[V2] Juhl·dae byun·hahl·li·ga ubt·da·go nuhn geu·ruhl·li·ga ubt·da·go
That there couldnt possibly be such a change, that you wouldnt do such a thing
nahl sa·rang·han·dan geu mahl·eul da mi·duh·ssuht·neun·de
Those words saying you loved me, I believed in them
geu·rae shi·jak·ee i·ssuht·da·myun ggeut·chi jung·hae·jin young·hwa·chuh·rum
Of course if there is a beginning, like a movie theres an end
sa·rang·gwa ee·byul·eh soon·suh·do da jung·hae·jin·guh·ni
The order of our love and goodbyes, were those predetermined too?
*....*
nae sa·rang·ah sa·rang·ah nah ub·shin mot·san·da haet·ja·na
My dear love, dear love, you said you couldnt live without me
seul·peum·eul nae ah·peum·eul ni·ga duh ah·pa haet·ja·na
Sadness, any pain of mine, you felt them more
nae pyung·saeng·eul il·saeng·eul nuh mahn·eul sa·rang·haet·neun·de
Me life, my whole life, you were all I loved
uh·dduh·ke nah uh·dduh·ke nuh·reul i·jeul soo it·get·ni
How, how, will I ever find a way to forget you
nuhl sa·rang·hae sa·rang·hae Oh I love you , Im missing you
I love you, love you Oh I love you, Im missing you
da·shi nah·eh·ge·ro do·ra·wa joo·get·ni Im missing you
Wont you return to me again? Im missing you



No comments: