Saturday, December 13, 2008

[ICE] iS tHErE aNY wAYs LiFE coULd Be BEttEr ThaN ThiS

greetings to everyone who is currently reading this~~~~~~~~~~~~

WELCOME TO THE BLOG WHERE I WRITE ANYTHING I FEEL TO WRITE and please…. if you don’t like it…..GO AWAY!!!

i don’t need any bashers and haters….as i am no one… so don’t waste your time on me…. i appreciate it, but no need.

some may know me as blackelement a.r while others know me as ICE

‘blackelement a.r’ is the widely used username that i registered in any sort of online forumming world and sites like this…but for people who share the same ‘interest’ and ‘obssesion’ with me normally called me ICE

hmm…drop the question on why i used the name please…cause i don’t bother to answer it. but let me give you some hints… the names are based on my personality and first impression that i normally gave to others *in fact after the second, third, fourth times you might still have the same impression about me*

but ey~~~~ don’t get me wrong….i’m a nice girl *depends on the situations*. i do have mood swings,but most of the time i’m a friendly next door girl *try me!*

i was 10 of september 1985, afternoon…..so now you know how i get my image and character don’t you? *since you already know my birthday, i’ll be expecting lots of gifts and wishes for the next coming birthday, or i’ll haunt you down*. born, growing and still living in the land of hypocrisy under the sky of greed… here i am MAZLIANA ABDUL RAHMAN. *the name is after my dad’s ex-girlfriend in case you interested to know*. i was supposed to be named AMELIA *mum loves it, but no thanks* no offend to any amelias out there…just that i found the name doesn’t suit me at all….* i picture amelia as someone cute and loveable* which i am obviously not! if you are ‘good in math’ you’ll know that i am 23 now and proud of it!!

i love music and it rules my life…its THE ONLY source of my energy to continue inhaling the ‘full of VITAMINS and NUTRITIONS’ air of Malaysia. i isten to all kind of music, from emo to sweety candy types *depending on the mood, situation ad atmostphere that i want to create at the moment.

PROUD BEING A CASSIOPEIA AND ALSO A BIGEAST!

if you know what i mean.

No comments: