Tuesday, February 14, 2012

the eeerrhhhh moment

today i didnt go to work because i didnt feel well at all.. woke early the morning to get ready to work as usual.. but i ended up spending more times than usual in the toilet... my stomach.. something was really wrong... it was like everything in my tummy wanna get out all at once... once it stopped and i tried to get up from the seat... a strong connection between my cute butt and the toilet bowl pulled me back... ooorrrghhh... totally tiring moment.. i just have no idea how many times i tried to stand up, but failed to do so.. after a few minutes, A FEW MINUTES?? it could actually be an hour, i finally managed to escape from the toilet... pheeeew~~~ what a battle i have in there...
TOTALLY FORGOTTEN, I HAVE TO GO TO WORK! dude~~~~ what time is it... i almost screamed out loud, but i calmed myself, took my phone slowly... but i knew it.. i'm in deep mess.. because the sun had shined brightly.... look at the time on my phone.... aaaaih... 7.10... i have exactly 10 minutes before my work time begun.. i'm doomed!
frantically i ran to my baju kurung, thats when i felt totaly imbalance and dizzy.. as if the floor was bumpy here and there... and the ceiling was moving.... whhooaaa~~~ this aint gonna work... i cant go to work like this.. driving on the road like this?? you may end up seeing me on the front page of newspaper... so yeaaaah... i slowly lay down on my bed... text another teacher at school, and asked her help to inform the admin that i cant come to school...
so i fell into deep slumber... after applying some hot oil on my stomach.. eeergghh.. there were huge pterodactyl flying in my stomach chasing for it food...
okay.. so done with that chapter.... after a few hours, i woke up.. feeling all healthy, but hungry.. but yeaah.. some tiny bits of imbalance-ness was still there, but i think i can manage to drive to clinic...

No comments: